Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Toothfilm T-Spray: A Review

When I received the opportunity to try out a cool kind of breath spray, I figured "why not?" But, I miss admit, as someone who prefers minty breath fresheners over sweet, fruity ones, I was a little suspicious  (yet, intrigued!) by two of the three flavors available- green tea, cranberry, and mint. But something about the green tea really intrigued me. And, I am so glad that I chose this one, because it is just amazing! It's the perfect balance of minty and sweet, and its so, so refreshing.

This stuff is even better than regular "breath freshener" sprays because it has cleaning properties- the idea is to spread this stuff all over your mouth with your tongue to give it a super cleaning.With that being said, you would not believe how handy this thing can come in!!! This past Sunday, I drove 11 hours from Tennessee to Buffalo after volunteering with the awesome Remote Area Medical (RAM) group for the weekend. To make matters worse, in typical WNY style, we got stuck in an effing blizzard and ended up going off the road on the highway near Fredonia. Needless to say, I was exhausted and ended up oversleeping for a really important meeting. I literally threw on my clothes and ran out the door... which was wear this gorgeous thang was. T-Spray saved my freaking life!!! I definitely didn't have time to brush my teeth before I left, so I felt disgusting and I must say, after spraying a few splots of this stuff, they really did feel different. In addition, I swear it really does make my breath way better.

This stuff --> TOTALLY WORTH IT, GUYS. I'm curious to know what the other flavors are like- ahem, cranberry! A 30 mL bottle of this stuff is on amazon right now for $19.99. Let me know what you guys think!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment